Christmas Tree Black Friday Deals 2021: What to Expect | The Sun UK
INVEST in an artificial tree that will last you for years and won't need to be watered – plus, there will be no dropped pine needles.
If you're in the market for a new one this Christmas, read on for our round-up of where to find the best Christmas tree Black Friday deals in 2021.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Amazon's Christmas Tree deals here
Pre-Black Friday Christmas tree deals
If you want to get ready for the festive season now, check out these current Christmas tree deals:
The 128pc Red & White Full Heavy Coverage Bauble Set (6ft trees) at Christmas Tree World, now £59.99 – buy here
- Green and White Fir Artificial Christmas Tree with 90 Clear/White Lights at Wayfair, now £49.99 – buy here
5ft Green Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree with Metal Stand at Wayfair, now £31.99 – buy here
- White blue ripple effect fibreoptic tree (4ft to 8ft) at Christmas Tree World, now from £74.99 – buy here
- The Pre-lit Ultra Slim Mixed Pine (6ft-10ft) at Christmas Tree World, now £164.99 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday is the sales bonanza that falls on the last Friday in November.
It's the day after Thanksgiving, the fourth Thursday of the month – so it will be the 26 November this year.
Black Friday deals often start trickling through a few days and even weeks ahead of the big event.
We'll be updating you on the best Black Friday Christmas Tree deals here so stay tuned…
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Just after Black Friday, Cyber Monday arrives on November 29 this year.
Be ready to catch some more Christmas tree discounts and deals when it comes around.
How much does a Christmas tree cost?
Christmas tree prices vary greatly – you can find a basic artificial tree for under £10, all the way up to £100+ if you're looking for an all-singing, all-dancing, pre-lit, 7-foot tree with baubles.
Real Christmas trees – Nordman firs – typically start at around £45 for a 4-foot tree.
What Christmas tree deals can you expect in the Black Friday sales 2021
From Amazon and Wayfair to Very and – of course – Christmas Tree World, many retailers discount artificial trees in the lead up to Christmas.
As the peak Christmas shopping weekend Black Friday and Cyber weekend and great times to get a good deal on your favourite fir.
Here are some of the best deals from Black Friday 2020 to give you an idea of the deals you can expect this year:
- 5ft Green and Clear Artificial Christmas Tree with 180 Multi-Coloured Lights with Star at Wayfair, £45.99 – buy here
- The Mountain Pine tree (4ft to 14ft), from £49.99 at Christmas Tree World – buy here
- The Snowy Alpine tree (2ft to 7ft), from £189.99 at Christmas Tree World – buy here
- Delamere 7ft Pre-Lit Colour Changing Slim Tree, £72.99 at Very – buy here
- 6ft Champagne Sparkle Christmas Tree, £47.99 at Very – buy here
- Pre-Lit Frosted Real-Look Bell-Shaped Christmas Tree – 6ft, £169.99 at Very – buy here
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Vacuum cleaners
- Advent calendars
Enjoyed reading up on Black Friday Christmas tree deals? Head to our guide to Black Friday 2021 for everything you need to know about the shopping event.
If you need help deciding on your new Christmas tree, check out Sun Selects' best artificial Christmas trees.
Want to surprise someone with a games console this Christmas? Check out the best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals.
Source: Read Full Article