Nordstrom Is Offering the Absolute Lowest Prices on 2,000 Designer Items, Including Tory Burch and Marc Jacobs
A little-known fact about Nordstrom is that it will happily price-match anything. It’s something not even the most veteran of Nordstrom shoppers knew about until recently. And now, with so many sales happening simultaneously (truly the only good thing about 2020), Nordstrom has stepped up its price-matching game.
Today, the entire price-matched section got a major designer upgrade thanks to Net-a-Porter’s friends and family sale. Nordstrom is price-matching all pieces that are already on sale, so that means Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, and of course, Tory Burch, are marked down even more.
The sale has everything you could possibly want at this moment to create perfect fall outfits. There’s a classic Victoria Beckham crewneck sweater and a statement Proenza Schouler merino wool sweater, and both are $200 less than their retail prices. Jennifer Lawrence’s go-to designer brand for wardrobe staples, Vince, is also up for grabs, with a luxurious leather blazer marked down for the first time ever.
And pretty much every single shoe worth dreaming about — Gucci mules, Fendi pumps, Miu Miu slingbacks — is on sale. They may not be as practical as the Chelsea boots Nordstrom has for under $100 right now, but you’ll be glad you bought them on markdown when parties are a thing again.
The best thing about price-matching sales like this one is that you don’t have to worry about doing the research — you are already guaranteed to have the lowest price possible. But as is the case with all Nordstrom sales, you aren’t guaranteed anything else: Everything sells out so incredibly fast. So go ahead and buy that Tory Burch snake-embossed bag you’ve been eyeing. It’s finally hundreds of dollars off.
Shop the best designer deals at Nordstrom’s latest price-matching event below.
Best Designer Bag Deals
- Tory Burch Kira Camera Bag, $269 (Originally $358)
- The Marc Jacobs The Eclipse Leather Shoulder Bag, $282 (Originally $375)
- Rebecca Minkoff Megan Leather Tote, $159 (Originally $198)
- The Marc Jacobs Softshot 21 Scalloped Leather Crossbody Bag, $372 (Originally $495)
- Tory Burch Small Lee Radziwill Snake Embossed Leather Double Bag, $699 (Originally $998)
Best Designer Clothing Deals
- Theory Shawl Collar Peacoat, $487 (Originally $695)
- Vince Double Breasted Leather Blazer, $972 (Originally $1,295)
- Stella McCartney Faux Leather Culottes, $882 (Originally $1,175)
- Victoria Beckham Cotton Crewneck Sweater, $563 (Originally $750)
- Proenza Schouler Iris Print Merino Wool Sweater, $563 (Originally $750)
Best Designer Shoe Deals
- Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, $750 (Originally $790)
- Fendi Promenade Slingback Pump, $668 (Originally $890)
- Wandler Ava Sandal, $338 (Originally $500)
- Stuart Weitzman Gardiner Block Heel Bootie, $385 (Originally $550)
- Miu Miu Crystal Back Slingback Pump, $795 (Originally $850)
Best Designer Accessories Deals
- Oliver Peoples Oversized Gradient Aviators, $352 (Originally $503)
- Tory Burch Reversible Leather Belt, $143 (Originally $178)
- Gucci Pastry GG Jacquard Wool Cotton & Silk Scarf, $690 (Originally $730)
- Jimmy Choo Elva Square Sunglasses, $357 (Originally $475)
- Eric Javits Phoenix Straw Sun Hat, $224 (Originally $298)
Source: Read Full Article