Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Bundesliga fixture – The Sun
BAYERN MUNICH travel to Bayer Leverkusen as they look to continue their seemingly unstoppable march towards the Bundesliga title.
Hansi Flick's men are unbeaten since November and have won all four of their matches since returning from the coronavirus suspension.
That includes a huge 1-0 win over Dortmund and sees them start this games a whopping seven points clear at the summit.
Leverkusen are still chasing a Champions League spot and got back to winning ways last time out thanks to talisman Kai Havertz bagging the only goal against Freiburg.
What time does Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich kick off?
- This Bundesliga clash will be held on Saturday, June 6.
- Kick-off at the BayArena is set for 2.30pm BST.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, Leverkusen ran out shock 2-1 winners at the Allianz Arena.
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 here in the UK.
- Coverage begins at 2pm.
- If you're a BT subscriber or have their broadband service, download the BT Sport app to stream on a number of devices.
How can I watch Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich for free?
If you have a phone contract with EE, you can watch the remainder of the Bundesliga season without paying a penny.
Simply text SPORT to 150 and receive a three-month trial to BT Sport mobile.
Casting is available to your TV and you can cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Thiago resumed full training this week and could play a part for the first time in three games.
Lucas Hernandez is a doubt for this clash, while Niklas Sule and Philippe Coutinho are both out.
Leverkusen's squad has no major injury issues at the moment with Lars Bender their only confirmed absentee.
- Leverkusen to win – 5/1
- Draw – 19/5
- Bayern to win – 4/9
- Both teams to score – 2/5
- Over 2.5 goals – 2/7
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article