Bet £10 on Tottenham vs Chelsea and get £50 in FREE BETS with Betfair special
CHELSEA head to rivals Tottenham on Thursday looking to secure back-to-back wins under manager Thomas Tuchel.
And bookmakers Betfair are offering new customers a massive £50 in FREE BETS when you place just a tenner on the showdown in North London.
BETFAIR: BET £10 GET £50 IN SAME GAME MULTIS*
How to unlock Betfair's special offer
- Visit the Betfair website using this link
- Create a new account and enter ‘ZSKAGT’ in the Promo code section and deposit £10
- Place a £10 single sports bet at minimum odds of 1/1 on the Tottenham vs Chelsea match before kick off
- Regardless of whether you win or lose with your initial bet – Betfair will credit your account with £50 in FREE BETS to use on same game multiples
Tottenham vs Chelsea odds – Betfair
Tottenham – 13/5
Draw – 23/10
Chelsea – 23/20
Timo Werner – 4/1
Tammy Abraham – 9/2
Olivier Giroud – 5/1
Son Heung-min – 11/2
Christian Pulisic – 6/1
Gareth Bale – 7/1
Over 3.5 goals – 5/2
Under 3.5 goals: 3/10
- BETFAIR SPECIAL: BET £10 ON TOTTENHAM VS CHELSEA – GET £50 IN SAME GAME MULTIS*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Back your hunch or follow our tips with £10 and you'll be rewarded with £50 to use on same game multiples over the next 30 days!
Haven't used same game multiples? They're dead simple.
It basically allows customers to bet on more than one thing happening in the same match.
Simply click on the Same Game Multi tab for the game you want to bet on, combine up-to 20 selections and watch the odds get bigger and bigger.
So for example, if you fancy Chelsea to win, Timo Werner to score and Son Heung-min to register 3+ shots – you can combine those at odds of over 14/1!
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
*Min stake £10, min odds 2.0. Only deposits made using Cards or ApplePay will qualify. Free bets are awarded after the qualifying bet has settled, valid for 30 days, must be used on Same Game Multiples. Max £50 in free bets. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article