Carl Frampton vs Jamel Herring FREE: Live stream, TV channel, UK start time, undercard for free-to-air world title clash
CARL FRAMPTON aims to become Ireland's first three-weight world champion this weekend when he takes on Jamel Herring for the WBO super-featherweight title.
The postponed bout was set to take place last month, but was delayed again after Belfast ace Frampton suffered a hand injury. And now there is a way to watch the re-arranged fight for FREE!
What time is Frampton vs Herring?
- Carl Frampton vs Jamel Herring takes place on Saturday, April 3.
- Expect the main event at around 10pm BST.
- Caesars Palace Dubai in Dubai plays host to the fight.
What live stream and TV channel is Frampton vs Herring on?
- Frampton vs Herring is set to be totally FREE to air this weekend for those in the UK.
- IFL TV will be streaming the fight live on their YouTube channel.
- And in addition, the fight has also now been picked up on free-to-air TV channel Channel 5 in the UK.
- In the US, it'll be shown on ESPN+.
What is the undercard?
- Jamel Herring vs Carl Frampton (WBO World super-featherweight title)
- Zhankosh Turarov vs Tyrone McKenna (WBO Inter-Continental super-lightweight title)
- Donnie Nietes vs Pablo Carrillo (vacant WBO International super-flyweight title)
- Tursynbay Kulakhmet vs Heber Rondon (WBC International super-welterweight title)
- Faizan Anwar vs Evgenii Vazem (welterweight)
- Keyshawn Davis vs Richman Ashelley (lightweight)
- Fahad Al Bloushi vs Suraj (super feather)
What have they said?
Frampton: "I'm 34 now. I won't be boxing when I'm 36, I'll tell you that.
"I know there isn't too long left, and I will get out at the right time. But I still have a few fights left in me."
"I think my kids Carla and Rossa are looking forward to me retiring.
"And [wife] Christine, hopefully, too. I am not sure. Me being around the house all the time might not be brilliant."
Herring: "I do take one fight at a time but if I beat Carl then there are mega fights out there for me at super-featherweight and, who knows, I may move up to lightweight.
"A unification fight at super-featherweight would be very big and another world title at lightweight would be great as well.
"Beating Carl would mean a lot, it would be a big statement. I respect Carl a lot, he has done a tremendous job in his career and as a fan I love watching him. Beating him would take me to new heights."
Source: Read Full Article