Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker: UK start time TONIGHT, live stream, TV channel, undercard for big heavyweight rematch
DEREK CHISORA will look to breathe new life into his boxing career when he takes on Joseph Parker in their heavyweight rematch TONIGHT.
The Brit star controversially lost his first fight with Parker back in May, despite scoring a knockdown in a particularly close contest.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Chisora demanded an immediate rematch and Parker was happy to oblige, so the pair will do battle once again, but this time in front of fans.
Their fight will headline a stacked night of action which includes Lerrone Richards' clash with Carlos Gongora.
When is Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker 2?
- Chisora's second clash with Parker will take place TONIGHT – Saturday, December 18.
- The bout will be held at the AO Arena in Manchester.
- The action should get underway from 7pm UK time, with the ring-walks for the main event commencing closer to 10pm.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the clash, unlike their first meeting which took place behind closed doors.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Parker vs Chisora 2 will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- A DAZN subscription will set you back £7.99-a-month – buy one here.
- You can live stream the action from the DAZN app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Chisora vs Parker FULL CARD
- Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker II (12 rounds – heavyweight)
- Lerrone Richards vs Carlos Gongora (12 rounds – super-middleweight)
- Jack Cullen vs Emre Cukur (12 rounds – super-middleweight)
- Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan (12 rounds – bantamweight)
- Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo (10 rounds – super-featherweight)
Most read in Boxing
Fury invites Wilder over to his Florida home as rival considers retirement
Wilder tipped to face Ruiz in Mexico City a week after teasing retirement
Jake Paul customises a £400,000-plus Ferrari SF90 Spider as boxer rakes in cash
Jake Paul gifts Tyron Woodley a ROLEX days before rematch in cheeky jibe
What have they said?
"I'm half excited and half not. I'm happy for the fight but might be disappointed what comes with the fight," Chisora said.
"I'm going to speak to my management company. We need an American referee and get good judges for this fight because so many times I've been robbed.
"It's one of those things but it gets a bit frustrating. Joseph Parker does not scare me. He doesn't have anything I'm scared of. He hasn't got power punches, I don't even know how they gave him the last fight."
Parker added: "I've watched the fight back and I thought I won, he thought he won, that's why we're doing it again," said Parker, whose two defeats from 31 fights have come against Britons Joshua and Dillian Whyte.
"Derek is a tough guy – he comes forward, puts you under pressure, bites down on his gumshield and throws the kitchen sink at it.
"It's my goal to be a two-time world heavyweight champion and I'm well placed in the rankings so you have to take the opportunities when they come."
Source: Read Full Article