Fast Payout Casinos: Best Instant Withdrawal Casino Sites (UK) | The Sun
IN this review we’ll tell you everything you need to know about safe and fast withdrawal casinos, instant payouts, and some top tips to help you get your cash as quickly as possible.
List of the best fast payout online casinos in the UK
With new online casinos popping up daily, it’s impossible to measure the efficiency of every single one. Instead, we’ve used a curated rating system (more on this below) to analyse the payout speed of the most popular online casinos for UK players.
Top fastest withdrawal casinos to sign up to:
- Mr Vegas
- Magic Red
- Pink Casino
- Voodoo Dreams
- Swift Casino
- Win Windsor
- Hotstreak Slots
- Rainbow Riches
- Mr Play
- Yeti Casino
- Griffon Casino
How to choose the best fast withdrawal casino: our criteria
There are about 2,000 online casinos circling the internet. When you’re dealing with those kinds of numbers, a ranking system is the only way to sift through the noise, separating the good, the bad and the great. Here’s what we look out for, and their weighting percentages:
- 20% Reputation and license – We only consider online casinos that follow strict responsible gaming guidelines. The type of license they hold also reflects strongly on their accountability and the levels of security and service adhered to. Keep in mind that only online casinos with a UKGC licence are legally allowed to register UK residents as players.
- 20% Payout speed and payment providers onboarded – Every online casino is free to onboard any number and type of payment options it pleases. Some sites have over 10 options, while others could restrict options to just one, two or three. If you want instant withdrawals, then eWallets are your best shot. But a site that also supports Visa and Mastercard debit cards is a much safer bet.
- 20% Customer support and accessibility – Problems are inevitable, what really matters is how easily they can be resolved. Your online casino should have a support team that’s available 24 hours a day through a number of channels. Live chat, phone and email should come as standard. Some newer sites are also reachable via social media and Telegram.
- 15% Game library including game types and providers – Online casinos are as much about entertainment as they are about the wins. A good gambling site has partnerships with the best providers out there, offering a well-rounded game library that covers everything from slots and jackpots, to table games, poker and live casino.
- 15% Mobile optimisation and/or app for iOS and android – To score top wins, you need a casino that’s laid out clearly, helping you spin, click and scroll with maximum visibility. Ideally, your chosen site also comes with an app, but this isn’t always the casino. Run a search in your App Store and Google Play Store to find out.
- 15% Welcome offer package and long-term promotions – Bonuses and promos help you stretch every deposit further, and they could be the difference between a loss and a win. But not all promos are worth your time. Check out the terms and conditions of that yummy no-deposit bonus, including wagering requirements and deposit limits to make sure the offer will help you on your way to a payout of your bonus funds.
Best fast withdrawal casinos UK reviewed
MrQ No deposit bonus
Get No Deposit Spins + 30 Free Spins on Your First Deposit with code THESUN35
18+ |First 5 spins: Players who have successfully completed age verification will be credited 5 Free Spins on Starburst 10p per spin, no deposit required, no wagering requirements. Subsequent 30 spins: Min deposit & spend £10. Max 30 spins on Starburst at 10p per spin. Spins credited upon spend of £10. Full T&Cs Apply.
If you’re looking for a big brand that pays, then they don’t come much bigger than MrQ, with its highly recognizable logo and huge casino game library. This online casino is also well known for onboarding a wide selection of payment methods. Slots, jackpot slots, bingo, instant games, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and more – you’ll have plenty of chances to win at this fast-payout casino.
- Loads of fast payment options
- Fun promotions with bonus money
- Low minimum withdrawals
- Website can feel a little plain
£100 bonus + 100 free spins on Book of Dead
18+ new players only. Minimum deposit: £20. Maximum £100 bonus. Max bet with an active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times the sum of the deposit + bonus. Max redeemable from the welcome bonus: £500.
Duelz Casino offers punters the full experience, including a variety live dealer games, slots, roulette, blackjack, megaways slot games, and so much more, with a medieval-themed setting and exciting promotions to boot.
- Very fast withdrawals processing
- Free Spins and bonuses are a regular feature
- Smart and sleek website and app
- Live Chat not always available
- Site style can be confusing
Mr Vegas Casino
Mr Vegas casino bonus
Get 11 Welcome Spins Wager Free
18+ new customers only | The 11 Welcome Spins can only be used in the game Pink Elephants 2. You must deposit within 24 hours of registration to be eligible for Welcome Spins. The Welcome Spins need to be activated in your account within seven (7) calendar days and used within 24 hours. All winnings earned from your Welcome Spins will be transferred to your main account and can be withdrawn without any wagering requirement and any remaining Welcome Bonus Spins will be forfeited. Full T&Cs apply
Mr Vegas comes jam-packed with everything you could possibly want from an online casino experience. And if trustworthy is what you’re looking for then your search could end here. They’re part of the reputable Videoslots brand and offer a top selection of fast payment options. In turn players can expect safe and fast withdrawals.
- Frequent stream of promos and offers
- Large selection of payment options
- Highly reputable brand
- Customer support could be faster
Get 100% bonus up to £200 + 100 bonus spins
18+ New depositing players only. Min deposit £10. Wagering requirements apply 35x. 100 spins includes 3 deposit. Terms and conditions apply.
Karamba is also one of the best websites for online casino games. Thanks to partnerships with game providers like Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO and Red Tiger, there’s very little you won’t find in this betting site’s vaults. Karamba is also well known for its loyalty bonuses.
- Loyalty bonuses and free spins
- Fair wagering requirements
- Huge range of slot games from major providers
- The casino app offers less game content than the website
- Fewer payment options than competitors
Dream Vegas Casino
100% match bonus up to £300 + 150 bonus spins
18+. New players only. One offer per player. Max bonus bet £5. Offer: 100% bonus match on 1st deposit + bonus spins. Value of bonus & number of spins depend on deposit amount. Spins on eligible NetEnt Games. Winnings from spins credited as bonus and capped at £100. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering. Bonus funds expire within 30 days; bonus spins within 72hrs. Full T&Cs apply.
Dream Vegas Casino is a top online spot for online casino entertainment. Live dealer games, live game shows, bingo, poker, slingo, slots, jackpots, and more. It’s an extremely busy site that’s built to keep players and bettors engaged at all times. You can pick up a fantastic welcome offer and choose from several withdrawal methods, including instant e-wallets.
- Great welcome offer
- Customer support always available
- Top spot for bingo and slingo
- KYC processes longer than most
- Site can feel a little crowded
Get 50% up to £100 + 50 bonus spins
New Customers only; Min. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager bonus 40x within 15 days; Max winnings = 10x bonus; Free spins validity: 7 days; Free spins max. winnings = £100. Stake contribution as per eligible games; Terms and conditions apply
Casino, live casino, bingo, poker, roulette, blackjack, and so much more – it’s all available at 10bet. This long-standing betting company is a busy casino hub, reeling players in with exciting promos and offers. Players who sign up will also benefit from a solid selection of payment options, each designed to generate fast payouts.
- Great mobile betting app
- Generous and fair promos
- Great live dealer options
- More emphasis on sports over casino
- Lengthier withdrawal processes than competitors
Get 150% up to £150
18+. New accounts only, min £10 deposit through debit card. Full terms and conditions apply.
Despite the fact that the 32Red logo has peppered streets in the UK and Ireland for decades, today it’s equally well-known as a popular online casino hub. It has boosted resources to offer a wider range of games and offers, great bonuses and extremely reliable payment options. 32Red is supported by a large team that are able to process withdrawals quickly.
- Fast withdrawals
- Reliable customer support
- Great free spin promos
- Site could use an update
- Fewer casino games than competitors
100% up to £100 + free spins
18+| Please play responsibly | www.begambleaware.org | T&C Apply
1st deposit only. Min deposit £10. Max bonus: £100. X40 wagering. Bonus Spins valid for selected games only. X40 wagering on bonus spins winnings. Expire within 24 Hours. User Agreement & Bonus T&Cs apply.
As another great gaming operator, Winomania is popular online platform for both casino gambling. The site is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced players.
- Great selection of e-wallets
- Good selection of games from top developers
- Exciting live casino game options
- Fewer promos than other sites
100% up to £50 + 50 free spins
18+. Full terms and conditions apply.
There's nothing spooky about VoodooDreams, except how quickly it might become your new favourite casino. Here you’ll be able to play live casino, daily jackpots, roulette, blackjack, Megaways games, slot games, and a whole lot more. Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO and Red Tiger games dominate the ‘most played’ list for top wins.
- Games from all the best providers
- Website and app both work great
- Lots of jackpot games
- Play for fun for registered players only
11 wager free spins on your first deposit + 100% up to £200
18+. New players only. Free spins to be used on Starburst. Full terms and conditions apply
Videoslots is known for its solid reputation as well as the fact that you can find almost every casino game worth playing here. All of this is rolled into one busy site, allowing players to toggle between the whole offering in seconds. The brand is well known for generous welcome offers and an exciting loyalty scheme for regulars.
- Great bonus offers
- Reliable brand
- Fantastic customer support
- Busy site
How do instant and fast withdrawal casinos work?
The only thing better than landing a big win is getting your funds transferred back to your bank account or e-wallet as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, not all online casinos and betting sites are quick to release player funds. This mainly comes down to internal processing time, as well as KYC and AML procedures. Sometimes a bit of a wait is inevitable, but there are lots of things you can do to speed up the process. That includes choosing the right payment method, and of course, the right gambling site.
There’s no such thing as an online casino that’s dedicated to fast withdrawals. For the most part, online casinos split their focus with game content and promotions, as well as payments. However, a truly great online casino does its best to deliver winnings to every player quickly and with minimal red tape. Once you’ve zoned in on your preferred online casinos, you need to register and play in order to build up your account balance.
How to withdraw from a fast paying casino
Once you’re ready to withdraw, visit the cashier section and choose your payment method. This part is crucial as it directly impacts the speed of your payout. As a general rule, bank transfers are the slowest, while e-wallets are the fastest. Most e-wallets will deliver your withdrawals instantly or within a few hours. Bank transfers can take up to five working days. Keep in mind that this time is in addition to the time it takes the online casino to process your withdrawal internally. Most reputable betting sites promise to process your withdrawal within 24 hours, but some reserve 48-72 hours.
Top tips on how to play at fast withdrawal casinos UK
Playing at a fast withdrawal casino is just like playing at a regular casino. But there are certain things you need to look out for which will help you to get your hands on your cash much faster. There are never any guarantees, but the following tips will help you to hone in on a higher-quality site:
- Choose a casino with a trustworthy licence
- Make sure you have a range of casino payment methods to choose from
- If possible, use the same method for both deposits or withdrawals
- Look out for 24-hour live chat support
- Choose a bonus with low wagering requirements (below 35x) to maximise your chances of a big withdrawal amount
What is the best fast withdrawal online casino in the UK?
There are many safe online casino operators and betting sites that operate legally in the UK. Generally speaking, you can expect a similar level of service from all the top sites with a UKGC license. In this review, we recommend 10 of our favourite places to play for quick withdrawals. All of these are safe, dependable, and quick.
Longstanding sites like 10bet and Winomania have a great reputation thanks to their very recognisable brand. But plenty of sites had their start online and have been delighting players for decades. 32Red and Videoslots are perfect examples. Newer sites like Duelz have an edge because they’re more modern and offer unique promos to help you generate bigger wins.
Furthermore, casino players can find titles from the best game providers at these venues, like Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and many others. It's great if you are a member of a casino that can process your withdrawal request promptly, but it's even better if you have your favourite titles available like Big Bass Bonanza, Starburst, or others that you can play for wagering contribution of your casino bonuses.
How fast do withdrawal casinos work?
That depends on the payment method you choose and the processing time required by the online casino. Keep in mind that as soon as you hit a certain number of withdrawals – usually about £2,000 in cumulative withdrawals – you’ll need to go through a KYC process. This can take anything from two days to two weeks, depending on the efficiency of the casino.
As a general rule, big brand casinos have a larger staff, which means they get through KYC processes much faster. As soon as your payment is processed on the casino side, your funds will appear instantly in your e-wallet. If you choose not to use an e-wallet, expect to wait for anything from 24 hours up to five business days. Here’s the process in a nutshell:
- Choose your online casino and play
- Choose a withdrawal method to cash out your wins
- Wait for the online casino to process your withdrawal (a few hours or up to 2 weeks)
- Wait for the payment method to credit your balance (instant or up to 5 business days)
What is the best payout payment method in the UK?
If you’re after speed, then e-wallets are your best bet. The majority of these work instantly. That means as soon as the casino releases your withdrawal, you’ll have instant access to them in your e-wallet app. There are many e-wallets out there, but not all of them are available at online casinos and online sportsbooks. There are some e-wallets that have become very commonplace in the online gambling world. A few of our favourites are:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Are there any fees at instant and fast withdrawal casinos?
Some payment options come with a fee, while others are completely free. But don’t worry, all fees are disclosed well before you start to process your withdrawal. It’s illegal for an online casino to conceal fees and additional costs, so keep an eye out. If you opt for an e-wallet, there usually won’t be any fees involved. If there are, these usually don’t climb any higher than 1.5% of the total value.
Withdrawals by bank transfer or back to your debit card usually take longer and might also incur a small fee. Fees are generally passed on from the payment service provider. Some online casinos cover the fee themselves, while others pass it on to the customer. Choose an online casino with minimal to zero fees, as this is generally an indicator of a quality betting site.
Are fast payout casinos safe?
Yes, they are, especially if you use e-wallets. Not only is your best chance at an instant withdrawal by using an e-wallet like PayPal, Trustly and Apple Pay, it is also the safest. Online casinos tend to be targeted by hackers because they hold so much customer banking information. By using an e-wallet you bypass the need to provide the website with your debit card or bank info. The online casino will only ever get as far as your digital wallet details, giving you an extra layer of security that you won’t get with most other payment options. While all quality online casinos come fully encrypted, using a secure e-wallet simply adds to your safety – while also releasing payouts in the fastest time possible.
Tips for punters looking for the best fast payout casinos
How you play and which fast casino you choose will depend on what your preferred games are. You can find any kind of game at fast withdrawal casinos: poker, blackjack, roulette, lottery, bingo, craps, keno, sic bo, and others. A lot of operators will also offer betting sections where you can place bets on anything from horse and greyhound races, to football and cricket.
We understand the appeal of getting access to your withdrawals as quickly as possible, fast isn’t always better. We prefer safe, secure and cost-effective.
We would also advise you to think twice about signing up to smaller online casinos if fast payments are your priority. While these might be legitimate, they generally operate on tighter budgets and with fewer resources. This often results in slower payment processing and delays in withdrawals.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Most read in Betting
Best casino welcome bonus – UK casino offers for 2023
Best betting apps with great sign up offers to use on sport this month
Best online casinos in the UK: Top 10 casino sites for 2023
All the best free bets & sign up offers for punters right here
Source: Read Full Article