Finding Jack Charlton: UK start time, TV channel, live stream for film on Leeds and England football legend's life
FOOTBALL fans in the UK will be able to watch Finding Jack Charlton on TV when the film finally airs this week.
The Leeds and England legend passed away last July at the age of 85 and has since had a documentary film about his life made.
What time does Finding Jack Charlton start?
- Finding Jack Charlton will air on TV in the UK on Monday, March 29 at 9pm UK time.
- The documentary, which was released back in November, is over an hour-and-a-half long.
- You can catch repeats of the Finding Jack Charlton, after it has aired, on the BBC iPlayer.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Finding Jack Charlton will be shown live on BBC Two and on the BBC iPlayer.
- You can live stream the documentary from the BBC iPlayer, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
What is Finding Jack Charlton about?
The documentary will see friends and family talk about Charlton's life, all the way from winning the World Cup with England in 1966, to his late battled with dementia.
The film was shot on location, both in Ireland, whom he managed once he turned to coaching, and England.
Charlton's relationship with fellow legendary brother Bobby will be explored.
Source: Read Full Article