Get £15 off your Domino's pizza order this weekend with cashback
PIZZA lovers can save on a takeaway this weekend thanks to a new Topcashback offer.
The offer has arrived just in time to make relaxing that little bit tastier – so kick back and save yourself some money.
Topcashback's new offer is only valid at Domino's, but it does offer a decent saving.
Valid from now until 23:59 Thursday August 16, new members can get a big slice of discount – £15 cashback.
The saving works by earning members 100% of their order back up to a maximum of £15 – so if you only spend £10, you qualify for £10 cashback.
If you spend more than £15 on your order you will still only earn £15 cashback, while the minimum order for a delivery is £12.99.
The new member offer can only be used once per member, and it can only be used once per household too.
It's a decent saving though, and if you're not yet a Topcashback member the deal could save you on a weekend treat.
How to get £15 cashback on Dominos
- First you'll need to create a TopCashback account
- Once registered, choose to get £15 cashback at Domino's via Topcashback's site.
- Make your purchase and earn 100% cashback up to a £15 order value.
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – you'll be able to transfer it to your bank account around 14 days after the promotion ends.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
McDonald’s to bring back its breakfast menu in 42 branches next Wednesday – but there’s no bagels or wraps.
And this week saw McDonald's reopen its first 11 restaurants for walk-in takeaway orders.
We've rounded up all the changes you can expect to find in takeaway restaurants in this handy guide.
Source: Read Full Article