Hertha Berlin vs Union Berlin FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news
IT'S derby day in Berlin as Hertha and Union go head-to-head at the Olympiastadion.
The Bundesliga got off to a successful restart last week, with a full schedule completed behind closed doors as it became the first major league in Europe to return from Covid-19 suspension.
Although a derby which has seen sporadic meetings over the years, this is set to be a cracker with both sides in mid-table and looking up rather than down.
Hertha leapfrogged their cross-town rivals after an excellent 3-0 away victory over Hoffenheim last time out, while Union went down 2-0 to defending champions Bayern.
When is Hertha vs Union?
- The pair will go head-to-head in the German capital on Friday, May 22.
- Kick-off is at 7.30pm BST.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, a 90th minute Seb Polter penalty gave Union a 1-0 victory on home soil.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- Here in the UK, you can watch every minute of this Bundesliga clash on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage begins at 7.15pm.
- If you're a BT Sport customer or have BT internet, download the BT Sport app to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
BT Sport have the rights to show Bundesliga games in the UK for the remainder of the campaign.
And if you're an EE phone customer, you can watch the rest of the season for FREE.
Simply text SPORT to 150 and receive a free three-month trial of the App – you can cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Vladimir Darida returns from suspension for the hosts and looks likely to replace Per Skjelbred in the middle of the park.
Big money signing Krzysztof Piatek was only on the bench for the Hoffenheim win and could feature.
For Union, Keven Schlotterbeck is unavailable through suspension.
Top-scorer Sebastian Andersson wasn't match fit to face Bayern but looks set for a return to action here.
- Hertha Berlin to win – 13/10
- Match to be a draw – 23/10
- Union to take the spoils – 2/1
- Both teams to score in German capital – 2/3
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article