Martin Lewis shares M&S tip to help you bag £116 worth of beauty items for £20
If you're trying to save money on Christmas presents this year, Martin Lewis has just revealed a handy trick.
The money mastermind shared how Brits can get more than £116 worth of beauty products from Marks and Spencer for just £20.
It will save customers a whopping 83%, which is around £96, if they pick up one of the Christmas boxes.
Martin shared the tip in the Money Saving Expert's weekly newsletter that helps Brits bag the best deals possible.
The 48-year-old suggests buying the Marks and Spencer Beauty Edit box, instead of the advent calendar which has been replaced.
He said: "It [M&S] normally offers a beauty advent calendar – this year it's doing a box, but only if you spend £30+ on clothing, beauty or homeware."
The box went on sale online and in M&S stores on Tuesday (October 27), but it's only available as long as stocks last.
Customers can check to see where their quickest store is by using the Marks and Spencer locator tool.
The Edit box contains beauty products, like mascara, hair treatment and face masks from This Works and Eyeko.
Martin calculated that the items are worth £116.13 in total if they're bought separately.
Martin Lewis says you can claim £125 tax relief if you work from home once this year
But Marks and Spencer says the individual products add up to £122 in total.
The supermarket requires shoppers to spend at least £30 on clothing, home or beauty in order to get it for £20.
Once you've spent £30 on eligible items, customers will see the beauty box being reduced to £20 online.
And if you don't meet the minimum spend on other items, the box will cost £122.
This is what is included in the beauty box:
- Eyeko "Lash Alert" mascara
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse floral
- Leighton Denny "Renovate & Duplex" nail repair cream
- Living Proof "Perfect Hair Day" 5 in 1 styling treatment
- Percy & Reed "Define & Hold" finishing cream
- Philip Kingsley "Body Building" hair conditioner
- Prai Gold wrinkle repair cream OR Prai Gold wrinkle repair serum
- Ren Evercalm "Ultra Comfort" rescue mask
- Stila "Smudge Stick" eyeliner in "Stingray"
- This Works Deep Sleep "Body Cocoon" body lotion
Source: Read Full Article