Kids bored in coronavirus lockdown warned about toxic Tiktok ‘nutmeg challenge’ that causes vomiting and hallucinations – The Sun

KIDS bored during the coronavirus lockdown have been warned to steer clear of the toxic TikTok "nutmeg challenge". Just a teaspoon of the cooking spice can "cause significant stomach pain, vomiting, racing heart, confusion, drowsiness, agitation and hallucinations," say poison experts. One girl who filmed herself swigging 12g of nutmeg from a cup said it "didn’t taste bad". In an […]

Read more