Can you recognise these Bridgerton heartthrobs from their roles in the Harry Potter films as teens?
NETFLIX'S Bridgerton has taken the world by storm since it first hit our screens last month.
But did you know that some of the hunky cast have also starred in some of the Harry Potter films too?
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
The period drama, based on Julia Quinn's series of nine novels set in London between the years of 1813 and 1827, follows the drama based around the Bridgerton family.
It has received rave reviews and many viewers couldn't help but comment on the fact some of the stars are very easy on the eye – including one actor who sent fans into a frenzy after seductively licking a spoon.
Some of them also starred in Harry Potter when they were a lot younger – have you managed to spot them?
Just in case you haven't, let's have a look at them….
Yes, to our amazement hunky Rege-Jean, 31, who plays Simon Basset in the popular Netflix show, had a small part in one of the Harry Potter movies.
The actor – who is most well-known for his role as the Duke of Hastings – played a small part in the first instalment of the Deathly Hallows 11 years ago.
If you cast your minds back to the year of 2010 when the blockbuster premiered, you may remember his brief stint in the show alongside actress Emma Watson.
During his short but sweet three second cameo, his character is a guest at Bill Weasley and Fleur Celacour's wedding and is seen standing next to Hermione Granger.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
And many fans have taken to Twitter to share their disbelief with the news.
One wrote on Twitter: "REGÉ-JEAN WAS IN ONE OF THE MOVIES FROM HARRY POTTER SERIES???"
Another said: "You know rege jean (Simon) in Bridgerton also appeared in Harry Potter. I knew it I watched him somewhere."
A third wrote: "REGE-JEAN AKA THE DUKE OF HASTINGS AKA SIMON BASSET IS IN HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS."
But the Zimbabwean and English actor isn't the only one who has appeared in the franchise.
Prince Fredderick of Prussia actor, 34, has starred in three of the films – The Half Blood Prince and parts 1 and 2 of the Deathly Hallows – as Cormac McLaggen.
He plays the Griffyndor house wizard and attended Hogwarts from 1990 to 1997.
Source: Read Full Article