Corrie Gary's choice, EastEnders landladies galore and 13 more soap spoilers
There is plenty of delicious soap content to whet your appetite with next week, as Coronation Street, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks continue to deliver the drama.
It’s the day of Gary Windass (Mikey North) and Maria Connor’s (Samia Longchambon) wedding in Coronation Street, but will things go off without a hitch? Uh, so to speak?
What’s more, Tim Metcalfe (Joe Duttine) makes a huge decision, as he resolves to leave the cobbles for a brief period with Sally (Sally Dynevor), but how will Geoff (Ian Bartholomew) react?
EastEnders icons Kellie Bright and Letitia Dean — aka Linda Carter and Sharon Mitchell — join Stacey Dooley for a landladies special of Secrets From The Square.
What’s more, an iconic hour-long episode from 2000 sees Peggy Mitchell (Barbara Windsor) confront Pat (Pam St Clement) and Frank (Mike Reid) in the iconic boozer over their affair.
There are death fears aplenty in Emmerdale, as DI Malone (Mark Womack) attempts to get Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) to take her own life, but a series of unprecedented events results in him ending up on the floor.
Meanwhile, Hollyoaks takes us back to 2011 for the soap’s ultimate showdown. Yep, you guessed it: Lynsey Nolan (Karen Hassan) and Silas Blissett (Jeff Rawle) come face-to-face in [email protected]
1. Tim gets wind of how Geoff spoke to Sally, and tells him that he no longer wants to be piggy in the middle. He reveals that he and Sally are going to go away and stay with Gina for a while.
2. Mary and Sean discover a letter from Todd — which demands thousands of pounds. Sean decides to hatch a plan to find out whether it really was Todd who sent the letter in the first place.
3. He texts Todd and receives a reply, which asks for the money to be hidden in Victoria Gardens. Mary, Sean and Billy plant the bag of fake cash in Victoria Gardens, before watching from afar.
4. David informs the groom-to-be that he needs to make a decision about whether it’s Maria or Sarah that he loves. Meanwhile, Sarah struggles to decide whether she still has feelings for Gary or if she wants to make a go of things with Adam.
5. Abi promises Seb that she’ll meet him later to say goodbye to Charlie and Lexie, but once Kevin heads out to a breakdown, the engine of the car Abi os working on slips and traps her arm.
6. Secrets From The Square: Kellie Bright and Letitia Dean — aka Queen Vic landladies Linda Carter and Sharon Watts — look back on all of the previous queens of the beloved boozer, from Angie Watts (Anita Dobson) to Peggy Mitchell (Barbara Windsor). They’ll also relive some of their greatest moments behind the bar.
7. Iconic episode: Bonfire night 2000. This hour-long classic saw Peggy Mitchell (Barbara Windsor) confront Pat Butcher (Pam St Clement) and Frank Butcher (Mike Reid) over their affair.
8. 2008: The next four episodes from the year in question.
9. Malone attempts to intimidate Dawn, and therefore produces a wrap of heroin and an accompanying syringe from his pocket. Dawn is horrified, and backs away, but Malone pulls a gun on her.
10. She desperately tries to fight him, but ultimately recoils in horror, as he steps towards her. Malone then tempts Dawn to take her own life by overdosing on heroin.
11. The young woman is devastated, fearing the worst, but before she can do anything, someone comes to her rescue… and Malone’s body is sprawled out on the floor!
12. Jamie is desperate to reveal his and Belle’s (Eden Taylor-Draper) relationship to the world, but she’s not keen, as she believes it’s too soon. He opens up to mum Kim on the phone, and reveals everything that’s happened between him and Belle. Nate shows up — hoping to plead with Al in regards to keeping his job — but Jamie and Belle are left wondering how much of the conversation he overheard.
13. The fourth week go [email protected] — which covers the years of 2011-2015 — will focus on Silas vs Lynsey.
14. It’s 2011 on [email protected] and Lynsey has been trying to convince everyone that Silas (Jeff Rawle) is a killer. Silas has set up a hidden camera in Brendan (Emmett J Scanlan), Lynsey and Cheryl’s flat.
15. Lynsey is waiting at the bus stop with her bags packed and gets fired from her job. At her lowest ebb, she spots Silas leaving the village and follows him to the woods. She decides to record a confession from him but he finds her and grabs her phone. Silas taunts Lynsey and the red mist descends – she runs at him while his back’s turned and knocks him unconscious.
Coronation Street airs Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30pm on ITV. EastEnders: Secrets From the Square airs Mondays 8pm on BBC One, while iconic episodes air Tuesdays at 7:30pm. Emmerdale airs Monday Wednesday and Friday at 7pm on ITV. [email protected] airs Monday-Friday at 7pm on E4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article