'Dancing With the Stars': Which Celebrity Was Eliminated in Week 1?
Dancing With the Stars premiered with an all-new cast on Sept. 20. Fans of the ABC competition series have been waiting for weeks to find out about the celebrity pairings this season. Find out what happened during the Dancing With the Stars Season 30 premiere. Plus details about who, if anyone, got eliminated from the Dancing With the Stars competition the first week.
‘DWTS’ Season 30 cast includes actors from ‘The Office’ and ‘Cobra Kai’
The cast of DWTS Season 30 features celebrities from all walks of life. From WWE wrestler Mike “The Miz” Mizanin to The Bachelor star Matt James, this season’s competition is sure to be interesting. These are the other celebrities who competed in week 1 of Dancing With the Stars Season 30:
- JoJo Siwa
- Suni Lee
- Olivia Jade
- Kenya Moore
- Amanda Kloots
- Brian Austin Green
- Iman Shumpert
- Christine Chiu
- Mel C.
- Melora Hardin
- Jimmie Allen
- Martin Kove
- Cody Rigsby
‘Dancing With the Stars’ week 1: no one was eliminated
Historically, Dancing With the Stars has aired new episodes two nights in a row at the beginning of any given season. But with Bachelor in Paradise filling ABC’s 8 PM time slot on Tuesdays, the show is only airing on Mondays right now. Dancing With the Stars fans will have to wait until Sept. 27 to find out who will be the first eliminated in season 30.
‘Dancing With the Stars’ partners in season 30
Finding out which celebrities get paired with each professional ballroom dancer is always an exciting part of the premiere. Since the cast was announced on Sept. 8, fans have been speculating about which celebrities would be paired with which DWTS pros.
Now, we finally have an answer. Here’s who each competitor danced with, their style of dance, and the songs they danced to in week 1:
- Melanie C. and Gleb Savchenko: Cha-Cha, “Wannabe” by Spice Girls
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Whitney Carson: Cha-Cha, “Butter” by BTS
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: Salsa, “Juice” by Lizzo
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach: Jive, “Hey Ya!” by Outkast
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater: Tango, “The Way I Are” by Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson, D.O.E.
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: Tango, “Simply Irresistible” by Robert Palmer
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: Jive, “Stay” by The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: Tango, “Physical” by Dua Lipa
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten: Tango, “Dance Again” by Jennifer Lopez ft. Pit Bull
- Martin Kove and Britt Stewart: Paso Doble, “You’re the Best” by Joe “Bean” Esposito
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong: Foxtrot, “Kiss Me More” by Doja Cat feat. SZA
- Christine Chiu and Pasha Pashkov: Tango, “Glamorous” by Fergie ft. Ludacris
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold: Cha-Cha, “Give It to Me Baby” by Rick James
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess: Foxtrot, “Skate” by Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson: Quickstep, “Are You Gonna Be My Girl?” by Jet
The first elimination is next week. Fans have until 5 AM EST on Sept. 21 to vote via abc.com. Dancing With the Stars airs Monday nights at 8 PM EST on ABC.
Source: Read Full Article