EastEnders, Corrie and Emmerdale returns and 15 more soap spoilers
There’s another week filled with drama ahead in the land of soap, as Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) makes her way back to Walford in EastEnders, while Shona Ramsey (Julia Goulding) makes a resounding return to the cobbles in Coronation Street.
Meanwhile, Andrea and Jamie Tate (Anna Nightingale and Alexander Lincoln) also return to the eponymous village in Emmerdale, and Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe) is left fearing for her marriage once more in Hollyoaks.
1. Sharon returns unannounced — much to Phil’s delight.
2. She struggles to adjust to bring back in Albert Square, and therefore she heads off to speak to Linda — whom she tells she wants to give things with Phil another go. Linda gives her blessing to Sharon and Phil in regards to buying the Vic, and — later — the hopeful new landlords have a drink together.
3. Jean becomes determined to bring Stacey home, but Shirley attempts to talk her out of speaking to Phil, as Jean hopes he’ll forget what she did. However, Shirley’s plan ultimately backfires, as Jean dresses up to try and impress Phil — hoping to win him around.
4. A customer at the food truck believes Keegan to be a drug dealer, and Tiffany jumps to his defence, as he’s fuming she didn’t let him defend himself. As a result, the young lad storms up, but the same customer shows up with back-up and proceeds to destroy the food van.
5. Later, Keegan is devastated, as he admits to Iqra that he didn’t sort insurance on the vandalised food truck, which means there’s nothing they can do.
6. The doctor reveals to Steve and Leanne that they’re gradually reducing Oliver’s sedation. Leanne sends Nick home for Oliver’s red car, as she believes it would be good for him to have his favourite toy when he wakes up.
7. Later, the doctor warns that it’s too soon to be sure but Oliver may have suffered brain damage.
8. Shona wants to visit the cobbles, but doesn’t want David to be present when she does so.
9. Shona arrives, and visits Gail and Sarah but she’s confused. However as she seemingly knows where the tea bags are kept. Gail’s thrilled by this brief recognition, but Shona soon wanders off.
10. David antagonises a group of youths by shoving one of them, before subsequently stamping on the bike. He hightails it out of there, but the group soon give chase.
11. Harriet reels following Will’s proposal, and as he reveals his true feelings and bares his soul before her, she’s wracked with guilt — as viewers will know she’s embarked on something of an affair with Malone.
12. The vicar buries her guilt, and ultimately accepts. Will is filled with joy, and — in an effort to mark the occasion — he asks all those in the village to join him for a celebratory drink.
13. Mandy spots Vinny with ‘Alex’ from afar and puts two and two together, and it’s safe to say she’s not pleased. She plays Paul at his own game, as she takes it upon herself to set up a meeting with him — but she does so under the guise of Vinny, using her son’s phone in order to do so.
14. When said meeting arrives, Paul is shocked to realise it was Mandy who had orchestrated it, and she wastes little time in telling him to stay away. Later, Paul barges up to the Dingles once more to have it out with Mandy, but Vinny soon walks in.
15. Kyle is crushed when he learns that Nancy asked Darren to look after Oscar for the day as she doesn’t believe he’s up to it.
16. Mercedes becomes suspicious of the fact that Slyver and Warren are spending so much time together, and she becomes perturbed when she realises that Joel is on in the big secret as well.
17. Mercedes confronts Sylver but what will he have to say?
18. Charlie informs Darren that Kyle would love a chance to prove himself, therefore he drops Oscar off with Kyle — who’s just about to meet with Jordan.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article