Marvel movie quiz questions and answers: Best Marvel questions for home pub quiz
Marvel movies are some of the best blockbusters out there – but they are still complex and full of storylines. As a result, they can make the basis for a pretty tricky pub quiz, and one which will challenge fans of all types. Here is our pick of some of the best pub quiz questions.
READ MORE: George RR Martin books: Which books has George RR Martin written? Full list
There are various levels of fans in the Marvel world, so it is important to select questions which will suit those who are taking your quiz.
As a result, we have compiled some easy, medium-difficulty and hard questions for your pub quizzers to tackle, meaning you can choose from whichever list best suits your audience.
It may be you want to select questions from a mixture of the lists, which will ensure every type of fan among quizzers are catered for.
Here is our pick of the best questions out there.
1) How many Iron Man movies are there?
2) Who plays the Norse god/superhero, Thor?
3) What iconic logo is on the t-shirt of the Marvel character, The Punisher?
4) How many Marvel movies are there in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)?
5) Who played Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk, before being replaced by Mark Ruffalo in Avengers Assemble?
6) In which continent is the country from which Black Panther originates? (Bonus: What is the name of the country?)
7) Marvel stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Robert Downey Jnr are known for playing a famous British detective outside of the MCU, who is he?
8) What is the name of Samuel L Jackson’s MCU character? (Bonus: For what organisation does he work?)
1) In the X-Men films, what’s the name of Professor Xavier’s telepathy-enhancing machine?
2) Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi also played a character in the movie – what was its name?
3) What is the name of the organisation which is defeated by Captain America in The First Avenger, before it takes over S.H.I.E.L.D. in Captain America: The Winter Soldier?
4) How many Infinity Stones are there?
5) Which Guardians of the Galaxy characters are the daughters of Thanos? (A point per answer)
6) Which is the only Marvel movie without a post-credits scene?
7) Which film was the last in the Phase 3 of movies?
8) Name the two actors who have played War Machine AKA James Rhodes? (A point per answer)
- Incredible photos capture best architecture photos of 2020
1) How does the character Blade become half-vampire?
2) In Guardians of The Galaxy 2, which singer reportedly makes a voice cameo appearance for just half a second?
3) 2015’s Fantastic Four won the Golden Raspberry for Worst Picture on its release – but with which film did it share the title?
4) In which film’s post-credit scene did Thanos first appear?
5) Which MCU director enlisted his son to play the young Peter Parker who Tony Stark saves from a drone in Iron Man 2?
6) What is the name of Thor’s hammer? (Bonus: From what material is it made?)
7) From which species does Loki originally hail? (Bonus: What is his father’s name?)
8) How many MCU TV series have been created?
- Marvel movies QUIZ: Think you know the MCU? Test your knowledge here
2) Chris Hemsworth
3) A skull
5) Edward Norton
6) Africa (Bonus: Wakanda)
7) Sherlock Holmes
8) Nick Fury (Bonus: He works for S.H.I.E.L.D.)
5) Gamora and Nebula
6) Avengers: Endgame
7) Spider-Man: Far From Home
8) Terence Howard and Don Cheadle
1) His mum is bitten by a vampire while she’s pregnant
2) Miley Cyrus
3) Fifty Shades of Grey
4) The Avengers (or Avengers Assemble)
5) Jon Favreau
6) Mjolnir (Bonus: Uru, an Asgardian metal)
7) Frost Giants (Bonus: The Frost Giant King, Laufey)
Source: Read Full Article