When is The Kissing Booth 2 on Netflix? Release date, cast and trailer
FANS of Netflix's Kissing Booth will be delighted to hear that the show is back for a squeal.
Here's what we know about the hotly-anticipated Kissing Booth 2.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
When is The Kissing Booth 2 on Netflix?
After the success of Kissing Booth back in 2018, Netflix is now bringing us the sequel.
The film will drop on July 24, 2020.
It will be available on Netflix from 8am on release day.
There isn't a trailer at the moment.
Who is in the Kissing Booth 2 cast?
The full cast is yet to be revealed, however we do now the following stars are appearing in this sequel:
- Joey King as Elle Evans
- Jacob Elordi as Noah Flynn
- Joel Courtney as Lee
- Taylor Zakhar Perez as Marco
What will happen on Kissing Booth 2?
Elle Evans just had the most romantic summer of her life with her reformed bad-boy boyfriend Noah Flynn.
But now Noah is off to Harvard, and Elle heads back to high school for her senior year.
She'll have to juggle a long-distance relationship, getting into her dream college with her best friend Lee, and the complications brought on by a close friendship with a handsome, charismatic new classmate named Marco.
When Noah grows close to a seemingly-perfect college girl.
Elle will have to decide how much she trusts him and to whom her heart truly belongs.
What's on Netflix and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
Source: Read Full Article