Woman whose body was found stuffed in two suitcases ‘cut in HALF with circular saw at bloodbath house’ and body burned – The Sun

A MAN and a woman are alleged to have used a circular saw to cut up a female victim's body before dumping it in the Forest of Dean.

Murder squad detectives uncovered a blood bath inside a house after a pair of suspects were arrested trying to dispose of the remains stuffed inside two suitcases.

The pair, a woman in her 20s from Birmingham and a man in his 30s from Wolverhampton were arrested late on Tuesday night after a member of public tipped off police.

Cops swooped down on the couple who were said to be driving suspiciously near Coleford, Gloucestershire.

The Sun understands they had attempted to burn the body.


Officers later raided a property in Birmingham, West Midlands, and discovered the grisly murder scene which is said to have resembled an abattoir, The Sun understands.

Last night six detectives made door to door enquiries at the address.

Police have also searched a second property in the Midlands.
A source close to the investigation said: “Officers attended a nd they were horrified to find the place looking like an abattoir.

“It was like a bloodbath, they found a circular saw and the woman had been cut up the middle.

“They split her legs and went straight up the torso and then put both halves in two suitcases.”

On Thursday detectives were given an additional 36 hours to continue questioning the two suspects.

West Midlands Police said: "We've carried out searches at properties in Wolverhampton and Birmingham as part of the investigation."

A spokesman for the Gloucestershire force said: "A post-mortem examination yesterday was found to be inconclusive and further examinations are ongoing to establish the cause of death."

Gemma Greenway, who live in Coleford, said her husband David had spotted a man entering a lorry trailer yard near their home and called police.

The 37-year-old, who runs a grooming salon and breeds dogs with her husband, said she was "shaken".

She wrote on Facebook: "I’m just so glad that David spotted him acting suspiciously and reported it."

Source: Read Full Article